Saturday, June 20, 2015

How To Go From Idea To Startup To Full Fledged Business


Perseverance and stick-to-it-iveness.

We all have Ideas from time to time. We all get inspired, all of us. Then why is it that only a select few act on this?

I'm no expert but I believe those of us that don't, let the fear of failure and the scary "what ifs" keep us stuck.

Those who chase those ideas say to hell with everyone elses's opinions, if I don't try then I'll never know. And that is a good way to think.

So if you do decide to break away from your 9-5 and just go for it, remember the quote above. Because being in the thick of it myself right now and having many things go left when I'm steering right, it would be so easy to say "Ef this, I'm done."

I refuse to give up though,  I'm stubborn like that this time around. :)

We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment